Lead by Example
Support Northwest Florida's Only Children's Hospital.
It is my privilege to announce that the official Krewe of Les Petits Enfants (Order of the Small Children) will make its first appearance at our Annual Cordova Mall Ball on January 28, 2023. Community leaders, Autumn and Peyton Blackledge, will serve as the inaugural chairpersons.
The Cordova Mall Ball’s fundraising goal is to raise $350,000 for the purchase of a highly specialized, neonatal vehicle to transport prematurely born, critically ill or injured children to Studer Family Children’s Hospital. Currently, the krewe is recruiting members. We encourage you to join us by becoming a member of the Krewe of Les Petits Enfants. Make a difference today to support the children in our community.
- Name listing on recognition plaque at Studer Family Children’s Hospital
- Recognition in Ascension Sacred Heart publications
- Recognition in Annual Report
- Exclusive membership Krewe beads
- Social media spotlight
- Exclusive Facebook membership group
- Two Cordova Mall Ball tickets per member (must be 21 years old)
- Private reception for members
- And more!
The Krewe will support Studer Family Children’s Hospital through events during the year.
To join, submit the membership form using our online platform below. Membership cost is $1,000 per person for 1 year.
Children in the family are included as honorary members.
If you are not ready to join, but would like to receive more information about our Krewe, please contact Jennifer Saba.